Aadhaar Pay Retailer Application
Features of Aadhaar Pay
- Instant transfer, 24X7 availability
- No peripherals required for customers to make payments like cards and smart phone
- Secure and safe as it is based on biometric authentication.
Benefits to merchants
- Seamless fund collection from customers
- Lower Transaction charges
- Safe and secure
- Instant account to account fund transfer
- Increased customer satisfaction as process saves time
- Easy reconciliation
- Eliminates cash handling cost and risk.
Benefits to customers
- No need for a smart phone to make payments
- No need to remember PIN & Passwords
- Customer ease, easiest way of cashless payment
- Pay from any Aadhaar enabled bank account
- No security issue as payments are done through biometric authentication
- No need to carry cash.
The best way to take payments from your customers. A customer needs his Aadhaar number and his presence at the counter. The Micro-ATM comes with a biometric scanner which enables the authentication. If a customer wants to make payment, then he/she just needs to enter his/her Aadhaar Number in the Micro ATM, scan his/her finger on biometric scanner attached to MicroATM and select the bank from which the payment is to be made. Upon entering the Aadhar Number, the system would automatically fetch the bank account linked with the customer’s Aadhaar number and debit the bank account just like debit card or Bharat QR code.
A receipt is printed for each transaction. Just like debit card receipt, Aadhaar number is masked on the receipt with only few digits shown in receipt with balance masked by printing a * for masked digits. Currently the government is incentivizing this categor