Multi Recharge Software Provider
Multi Recharge Software Provider Features
PayRupees Recharge System is a complete package to start mobile recharge business anywhere in the world. PayRupees Softwares having strong client portfolio. Our software package includes Mobile Recharge Software, Multi Recharge Software, Mobile Top up Software, Android Apps, Online Recharge Portal, prepaid wallet platform and B2C application, etc.
- Firstly, AEPS is very simple to use
- This is safe and secure process
- Fully customized AEPS portal (Change whenever you want)
- It is based on latest technology which fulfill all business needs
- Master API switching facility
- Its login and logout is the best security feature
- Now Admin can assign number of member IDs to their down line through Member Plan feature
- Every account has unique identity which makes it reliable
- We Instantly resolve customers complain through Ticket method
- Admin only offer those services which are required by the down line with manage service feature
- Admin can assign work and active feature for employees through employment management system
- Interoperable across multiple banks
- Our updated AEPS Portal is loaded with a lot of new features to provide seamless service to the customers
- You only required unique Aadhaar card number and biometric identification to perform action
- 3D code verification and OTP system integration
- Secure payment gateway by integrated API
Mobile Recharge Software
Start your own recharge business any where in the world using corporate multi recharge software by PayRupees. This enterprise software gives you freedom to manage unlimited retailers, Distributor. A complete automatic flexi distribution software which fulfil all your requirements that includes bill payment api, recharge api, multi recharge software.
Mobile Recharge Software
To start a devoted Mobile Recharge Business to promote Dealer Distributor network with PayRupees, Mobile Recharge Software. It offers complete control over your own Multiple recharge business and can control your Telecom operators, Our B2B Recharge Software & B2C Recharge Software is fully well-suited with all latest Technical requirements and challenges of the industry like: Its supports Multi Recharge Software and Multi Recharge API Integrations, Multi Payment Gateways, Bill Payments, Utility Bills, Surcharge System, Android OS Platform and more.
Best AEPS Portal for Admin | Aadhaar Payment System
Aadhaar enabled payment system (AEPS) is a new payment system which is basically based on Aadhaar card number and enables customer for cashless transaction. AEPS helps customers to perform basic banking transaction including fund transfer, cash deposit, cash withdrawal, balance enquiry and mini statement. This was the first initiative towards cashless society from Indian government.
You can hand over your cash to your nearest AEPS service provider and the cash will automatically get deposit in your bank account.
Select Cash deposit as transaction type and enter amount after selecting the bank. Your cash will automatically get deposit in bank.
Now you can check your account balance details by visiting your nearest BC (business correspondent).
To check balance enquiry, you need your Aadhaar card and bank name. You can check account balance details just in 3 steps by using AEPS service.
This is latest service launched by NPCI in which you can check your account mini statement details easily. You can export your last transactions details by using Aadhaar card through AEPS service.
Aadhaar Pay services allow bank customers to withdrawal cash more then 10,000/- rupees in a day or we can say as hihjest withdrawal limit set by your bank. This is the most trending service today using for cash withdrawal in AEPS.
This is the last but not the least. By using micro ATM, a bank customer can withdrawal cash using debit card.
This is an electronic machine, integrated with biometric. You can swipe your debit card and can use fingerprint as authentication for transaction.
Funds can be transferred from AEPS wallet to the respective bank account only. This feature is available only during the office hours.
This feature also provides AEPS real time settlement for retailers or any other AEPS service provider.These are all actions which you can perform through this Aadhaar enabled payment system (AEPS) service.